Saturday, July 8, 2017

Butterfly Challenge # 81

# 81 Butterflies + K is for Key and/or the
color Vermillion (brilliant red or scarlet)

A  pair of Bookmarks
I love to read and I'm always losing my bookmarks
we'll see how long I keep them around.

Supplies:

Key Charms: (middle of the red butterflies) Dollar Valley Store
Large and Small Butterflies:  Martha Stewart Punches
Pattern Paper: DCVW
Gray Cardstock: Recollections
Red and Silver Ribbon: Offray
Sentiment: MFP Adirondack Summer Stamp Set
                  "Sit Back and Relax"

Challenge at:
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.ca






             

2 comments:

  1. oh, I love bookmarks and I collect them. they are so beautiful, great colours and design!
    Thank you for playing with us at Butterfly Challenge, Tina Z., GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauties these two book marks are. I love the away you have used the key charms on the butterflies themselves. Thank you for fluttering into the garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete