Sunday, April 24, 2016

Outlawz Challenge CAS

This is my last week of being a guest designer on Outlawz CAS
The challenge this week was a "Thinking of You" card.

The square on my card is 3x3...I found the center (1 1/2) on all four side
took a punch and made sure to punch on that mark...punch
on four side...
Sentiment: Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Butterfly: Impression Obsessions Die
Cuttlebug Folder: Swiss Dots
Card Stock: Recollections
Flower: Sticker from the Dollar Tree Store

Challenge at:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com

1 comment:

  1. Its lovely Terrie, beautiful square you created with a punch, I made a puke of templates yrs back for different sizes to do the same technique with my punches, it makes lovely medallions in many sizes, very handy, I never think to do it though, ty for reminding me about that :) hugs

    ReplyDelete