Saturday, December 21, 2013

Speedy Fox anf Friends Challenge # 191

The challenge on Speedy Fox & Friends is to make a Christmas Birthday Card. I pick the red, white and green colors for my card the banners from my Christmas paper collection..I added a few branches from Martha Stewart punch and red dots...The Happy Birthday sentiment came from
MFP "Saying Galore" stamp set.
I would like to wish everyone who has a birthday around Christmas a very Happy Birthday...May your wishes come true.
Check out the challenge at:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Have a fun day!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from MFP Speedy Fox & Friends. Like your wonderful card with use of the Spellbinders dies & banner strips. I entered my card that is for my daughter whose bday is 2 days after Christmas.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie,
    Your card is gorgeous! I love the pretty DP banners and layout! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie--what a fabulous winter birthday card! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete