Friday, October 11, 2013

Inspriation Challenge # 32

"Let's play Football" is the theme for Inspiration Challenge on Speedy TV.
My sentiment comes from Monday Night Football which was sung by Hank William Jr.
I don't understand football so I'm not a big fan of it...but I will turned this into a birthday card for my son-in-law who just loves football..
Check out the challenge at:
http://marksfinestpaper.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Sorry about the glare but then my cell phone battery went dead...

4 comments:

  1. A super cute football card and you did a great job on the football. Perfect colors, too. Yay, now you have your son in law a birthday card made. Thanks, so much for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge. I always love seeing everyone's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute football card, Terrie. My fav singer for Monday Night Football was always Hank Williams, Jr. Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for inspiration for masculine cards; love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card! I love how you used a clever sentiment to make this image really take on a different life! So well done! Thanks for joining us in the Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete