Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge 65

This week on Speedy TV Tutorial Time is to do "Altered Clipboard".
I made mini ones and added post-it pads...These turned out so cute I think I'm going to make more for the co-worker at the school that I work at.
There is so many nice designer and pattern papers out there the sky is the limit.
I had a great time matching the pad with my paper and ribbon.
Check it out at:
http://maksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Terrie these are so darn cute!!! What a great idea to use clips that match the paper. I want to make these too!!! Darling and a great idea.
    Thanks for joining this week at TTSTV.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job on the altered clip boards, thanks for joining us at TTSTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! I bet your coworkers will love them! Thanks for playing along with us at TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete