Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inspiration Challenge # 28

"Cookies" is the Inspiration Challenge on Speedy TV ...I just loved the blue one (which is my favorite color) so it wasn't hard to pick one this week.
I also loved the shapes of the cookies (tea cup & tea pot).
I had the perfect stamp for the tea cup and added the swirls in blue..
I also like the soft combo color of blues with my paper and flowers.
Check out the rest of the cookie pictures at:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the pastel blue with the lace doily. The image was so perfect for this challenge. Thanks, so much, for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie,
    This is so very pretty and elegant - and, of course, I am a blue girl - so it really spoke to me. Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete