Friday, August 2, 2013

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV Challenge # 60

This week on Tutorial Time Challenge is to make snow...
Thrifty Stamper is showing how to make it with Styofoam...this was pretty easy but a bit messy...You need to try it it doesn't take much time and styofoam goes a long way..
I used "Moose Trail" from Mark's Finest Stamp
I also added a bit of silver glitter from Martha Stewart and water painted my background..
Try it and this technique is a keeper whenever I need snow...
Check out the forum at:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Enjoy crafting...

10 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie! Your card is so beautiful and the snow looks real!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the added glitter. Thanks for joining TTSTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic styrofoam snow! Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie, this turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your snow. Thanks for playing this week at TTSTV.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours turned out beautifully, Terrie! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter is a nice addition Great job.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty pretty! I love your card! Lots of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeous, snowy scene you have created. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete