Monday, August 19, 2013

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge # 86

This week challenge at Friends of Speedy TV is "Sentiment Only".
I remembered that I had a cuttlebug folder with just words of different thank yous so I used that as my background...I also stamped "thank you so much" with different color inks. Added  brown ribbon, flowers of the same color family just to add a little punch to my card...
Go over and see what the designer team has made and join in the fun!!
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Happy Monday to you...

4 comments:

  1. Wow very pretty card like every thing that you did and do like the color
    Like the folder that you have
    It was nice that you remember that you had it
    Good luck
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual and very effective. Thanks for playing along with our Sentiment Only at FOSTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combos and you stamed all the sentiments!!!! Brilliant! This is a wonderful card to receive as a thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is really clever! I love the repeated sentiment and how it really carries the card! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete