Saturday, March 23, 2013

Inspiration Challenge # 3

Inspiration Challenge on Speedy TV choosen by Lois are three outdoor scene...I picked the first one with the lemon tree...in the picture it looked so delicate and a soft touch of yellow with I really like...My card this week I used paint chips..My base card is a darker green added  a off white cardstock. The paint chip is one that had light to dark color combo, the yellow butterflies are paint chip too with Martha Stewart punches...
Go over to Speedy TV and check out other challenges at:
http://mfpspeedeytv.ning.com
Mark's Finest Paper a Heindrich Co.

2 comments:

  1. Your paint chips are wonderful. I have a whole drawer of them and never thing to use them. I love your card. Thanks for playing along with me in the Inspiration Challenge at Speedy TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie you are always so creative with things you have around the house!!! Love your card!!!
    Good Luck my friend,
    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete