Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tutorial Time Challenge # 36



This week challenge on Speedy TV Tutoral Time is to make a card using "Rock Salt"...This challenge is a challenge on it's own, never used rock salt before...I follow the directions but I also had to let it dry overnight, next time I won't use such a large piece of chipboard like I did for my background..I think I over sprayed my chipboard..I am very pleased with the outcome of this process...
Check out other challenge and tips on Speedy TV at
http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful background! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time this week on SpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and you are right it takes some time to dry. Try it on card stock. You'll love the look. Thanks for joining TTSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background Terrie! It is a little time consuming but makes for lots of great looks. YOur card is very pretty with the sweet little birdhouse and birds. SO glad you gave it a try this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie your card is adorable!!!! I love the cute birdies and your background is excellent! Great card!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TTSTV.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrie,
    Your card is so very adorable and the birds are just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete