Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friends of Speedy TV

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge is to make card or project for welcoming someone into their new home or even a new apartment...My best friend just moved into a home which her husband redid the whole house and I must say it turned out awesome...what I did for this card is I recycled the top of a square tissue box (which I have tone of) the image fit perfectly into the opening. Added a ribbon, flower, tiny little butterflies and colored with crayola twistable pencils. Check out Speedy TV for lot of ideas and challenges at http//:mfpspeedytv.ning.com

6 comments:

  1. wow this is so very cute like it very much
    and you with your tissue box you make them come out so very beautiful
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you have repurposed the tissue box top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great creation! Thanks for entering your card at Friends of Speedy TV - look for the next challenge at noon today! Clever idea with the top of the tissue box - I use tissue boxes to do mini albums and now you gave me a great idea for a card! Thanks a bunch for that! Gail Scott DT

    ReplyDelete