Saturday, November 17, 2012

Simple Saluations

This challenge on SpeedyTV "Simple Saluations" is to make a card using a Cabin or Mountains...I had this image on file that I picked up on the internet...My daughter and her family lives in a log home, it's a very nice house and their neighbors are animals that roam on their 50 acres land. This image makes me think of them. I colored it with colored pencils and inked around it..I added glitter glue for the snow on the ground
the glue made the paper warp nice effect also silver glitter on the edge of the rood top. Check Speedy TV other challenges at: http://sfpspeedytv.ning.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice cabin image. Hubby & I had planned to build a log cabin home on property we owned but the property zoning changed and a log cabin home was not allowed when we finally got around to considering to building on the property so we sold the property. Like the embossing & how you inked the edges. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Ch#19 Cabin/Mountains.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete