Friday, September 7, 2012

Challenge with a Twist

This week Speedy TV Challenge with a Twist is to use "lace" and follow the sketch. I used my lace as the separation to divide the card...I also wanted to start my Christmas cards early this year, I'm always waiting till the last minute to do them. This was a perfect time to start...I also like snowflakes. I used snowflakes cutterbug folder and sentiment from Studio G and a very little snowflake paper punch. I layered the card twice and the embellishment is a foam snowflake... Join in the fun and check out other challenge at: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/

5 comments:

  1. Simple and lovely good to see you on Speedy TV ........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie, this is gorgeous! What a perfect start to your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie you got this one down!!! So very elegant simple and very pretty!!! Good Luck my friend...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO darling, Terrie! I just love this simple four-square sketch, and you made it look JUST PERFECT. Thanks for playing along at Speedy TV's Sketch With a Twist Challenge. You are SUCH a blessing to me, and I'm so grateful that you play along in my challenge and share your delightful cards with us. Have an awesome week!
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty sketch card that you did very soft color that you use
    good luck
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete