Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Speedy TV Sketch with a Twist

This week at Speedy Tv Sketch with a Twist is to follow the sketch and the twist is to make it a birthday card...We all have birthdays in the month of August and I'm not any different from everyone else..I have two grand-children who has birthdays a week apart. I'm also waiting for my youngest daughter to deliver her first baby and it could be an August baby too..What a busy month, yikes!! I made my card with lace, stick pin and a touch of red from the black and white that I used... Perfect for a female card. There is also more challenge on the site @ www.mfpspeedytv.ning.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow Terrie you did so very good on your sketch card
    every thing that you did is so very beautiful
    like how you use the lace
    and a very pretty image
    good luck
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Terrie: I agree with Georgei that your use of the lace with the stick pin is super gorgeous and very vintage looking. Such an elegant touch to a sweet card. Great colors choices as well.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Speedy TV's Sketch With a Twist Challenge. It's really a blessing to have you play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Hostess
    Sketch With a Twist
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie I LOVE it!!! I love how you did the lace and stick pin! Got to jot that one down... Good Luck this week in the drawing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete