Friday, January 13, 2012

"The 3 R's" Challenge

Over at CardzTV is having a challenge and they named it "The 3 R's" your project or card must have all three or one of them. Which is Ribbon, Rhinestones or Rick Rack...
I choose to put all three on my card.
The rick rack is the stem for my flower the ribbon is the petal and I added a rhinestone in the center of my flower and below my sentiment...
Check out http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
What a fun challenge and so many ideas will come out of it...
Thank you for coming by my blog. I would love to hear from if you came to visit...
Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. Terrie
    I like this it is si very pretty
    very nice flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, great use of the R's, thanks for joining CTS Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “The 3 R’s” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete