Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Style Challenge

My style of cards that I really like to do is Iris Folding...
This is the card that I'm entering in CardzTV first challenge...
I do Iris Folding cause when you finish the folding and flip it over to see the front there is always a WOW factor...
When doing Iris Folding you have to work on the back side of your card...
I've learned to do the Iris Folding a few years back and I'm still amazed at the outcome...
There is a lot of site on the web on how to do this style...
I made this card for a Secret Pal friend when we had to announced who we were. The folding paper that I used is from wallpaper. Usually you have to use a thin paper but I made sure that my crease line were folding very good...
I hope you like looking at my style of card that I like to make...

7 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing!
    Rachelle
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Awesome!! Beautiful!!! WOWZWES!!!!! This is wonderful. I looooove it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cardz TV!!! Love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great style. I've never made this kind of card before. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary "Just Your Style" Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Just came from Cardz TV blog and you won the stamp set in the Happy Birthday Sophie giveaway. Wonderful Iris Folded card. Not tried that before.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right that is definitely a wow card. Love this style of card. I have yet to try it. Thanks for sharing your style with us at Cardz TV Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a stunning card that fold is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!Thanks for the joining Cardz Tv challenge!!

    ReplyDelete