Thursday, September 15, 2011

Autumn Harvest

This week over at Designed 2 Delight is bringing in this image of Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers...
Just think Fall is just around the corner...Yikes!!
I'm pretty late posting my card it was an emotinal week at work, everyday it seem to get worst...
I used Bic Mark It Markers and I layered my image with paint chip, I also used a label nestabilitie,
The card is pretty simple but it's going to go to my best friend just to let her know I'm thinking of her..
Check out other images at
http://designed2delight.com/blog
Have a good day...

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this week's Freebie @ Designed2Delight! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your card this is very cute and all so the color
    and know that your friend will like it
    and hope this week work will be a good one

    ReplyDelete