Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spring Fence


This week image from Designed 2 Delight is this Spring Fence.
Every week you can get a new and free image if you join in the
progressive challenge...Check it out at
http://designed2delight.com.blog/
you still have time to pick this image and join in the fun..
Check out the site and see many more cards that other talented
people has made..
I made my card clean and simple...
I used Martha Stewart scoreboard to go around my card..
Also two Nestabilties and a Sizzix die cut tag...
I used Pebbles Inc. chalk around the image and Crayola Twistable
to color the image..
The two tiny butterflies punches is a gift from my sister..
Hope to see you there...

2 comments:

  1. like how you did your card
    The color is very soft
    Like how you did your tag, and the corner of your card, cute little butterfly...
    Thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet Terrie. Like the little tag you added too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete