Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fruit Challenge


CARDZTV is having another challenge and this challenge is to make a card or layout using a fruit...My fruit is a watermelon...Summer is coming and there is plenty of fruits but I just love watermelon nice and cold...
I used Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder and Doodlecharm Cricut Cartridge and left over dotted paper..My card is simple but I also added crawling ants as my embellishments...
Check out this challenge at http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
Mary is also has some goodies to give-away if your a winner for this challenge...
Good Luck to everyone...

5 comments:

  1. what a pretty card that you did
    like the little ants they are cute
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the little ants - so creative! :)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute happy card Terrie. I love the ants and the watermelon! Great card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My...what a cute card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge! The little ants are eager to celebrate, aren't they? :o) Love all that embossing. :o) Cute card!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete