Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bunny Week Challenge


Mary at CARDZTV is having a challenge and all you have to do is have
a bunny of your choice on a card or project...
I made mine and thinking of giving it to my grand-daughter Emily..
Perfect time to make this card cause Easter is just around the corner.
Check out at http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
and other creations and join in the fun...
I used a sticker and this & that I had around the craft room
I did use the swiss dots cuttlebug folder for a background..
Thanks Mary for a fun challenge..
Good luck to everyone..

4 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! Bunnies and the color pink; so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card like that color
    you did very good
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terrie,
    I just joined you as a follower. I'm new to card making and blogging. I hope you will visit my new site as well and follow me. Love the Easter card too.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love how you used what you had around your craft room. I need to do that more often instead of buying new. Who am I kidding? Buying is fun! :)I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete