Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love Ewe


Just in time to start making Valentine's Day Cards!
Faith at Designed 2 Delight has us on the right path...
This image that I used is the free image for
everyone for the first image of January but if you particpated in last
week progressive challenge you received a set of Faith's Love Ewe images...
Check out http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/
and the store and see what is there...
I used:
Image: Designed 2 Delight Blog
Coloring: Sharpie and Pebbles Inc Chalk
Sentiment: Computer & George Basic Cricut Cartridge
C/S: Sam's Club

3 comments:

  1. Terrie! This is AWESOME!! I love the way you made the sentiment! Great job!
    Thanks for being a D2D fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome I agree~!Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete