Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Images from the Attic"


Card Ideas is new from Desiguned 2 Delight...
This week challenge is to use an image from images that Allison had posted in the past...If you don't have any of the images for this challenge you can always buy it from the Designed 2 Delight store...
I had Stitched Snowman in my file and I made it into a thank you card to my best friend for the wonderful gift that she gave to me at Christmas...It's perfect for the wintry season...
Check out http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/
and click on Card Ideas for more info...
I colored my image with Crayola Twistable
and some glitter glue and Pebbles Inc Chalk...
Have a Happy New Year...

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Terrie! I love the soft blue and white--all the focus is on the hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very cute card
    like how you did this and the color is very soft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Terrie. I love that soft blue color, and your border that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie, this is precious! Thank you for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Terrie, this is beautiful, love the soft colors and the snowflake border. Thanks for playing along with the first Card Ideas Blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! You won our first challenge! Please e-mail me your 3 single image choices from the Designed2Delight store. I posted the info on the Card Ideas blog.

    thank you so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats.! on your win!! great card! Dina

    ReplyDelete