Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sleigh w/ Presents & Coal...


SNB Creative Chicks # 26 is this whismical sleigh & please notice in
the tiltle "Coal" I hope you were all good...hoping you aren't receiving
coal from Santa...Ha ha!
I really enjoyed doing my card with this image and love the color combo of red, white an olive green...
I also wet part of my paper so it would look like a worn old bag..
I used:
Image: Stretch N Bubbles
http://snbshop.blogspot.com/
P/P: Me & My Big Ideas (Holiday Tradition Paper Pack)
Ribbon: Offray
Sentiment: Studio G Alphabets
Coloring: Dual Brush Pens & Crayola Twistables
Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie! I love this creation! Especially the bright contrast of red and white, with that splash of green... so crisp! Your use of ribbon is super - I love that it looks like a present! Thanks for playing in the Creative Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love how you made it look like a present with the ribbon.

    Hugs,
    Gunvor (SNB DT)

    ReplyDelete