Monday, August 2, 2010

"Heartfelt Wishes"


This week at Designed 2 Delight is this adorable snowman...I just LOVE snowmen...
In January I decorate my living room with figurine and musical snowmen...there is something about them that to me they are so magical....
At Double Delight Blog Challenge is to make an embellishment...the DT @ Designed 2 Delight made some last week and they showed us how to with each of their tutorial...
Their embellishment and Faith Image made a great challenge...
My embellishment is the snowflake...I followed Jane's tutorial it was perfect for me to make and add it to my card...
Check out http://designed2delight.blogspot.com/ for the image you still have time to get it in Faith store...
For the challenge go to http://doubledelight.blogsot.com/ and join us in the fun...
I used:
Image from Faith @ Designed 2 Delight
Cardstock & Sentiment: Recollection
Background: Cuttlebug Snownflake Folder
Pattern paper: DCWV
Coloring: Crayola Twistable & Sansodor Solvent
Snowflake: Tutorial by Jane @
http://jane-notsuchaplainjane.blogspot.com/
Thanks for coming by my blog....

10 comments:

  1. Such a precious card!!! I love snowmen too! They are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrie! I love that image... just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Terrie. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight:) It's so nice to see familiar faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie that is soooo cute. I am honored that you used my tutorial. I love the snowflake button :) Your snowman is great.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Terrie!! Love the snowflake, and the snowman looks wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing the D2D Artist's Challenge again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, so glad you tried out the make a button tutorial, it came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love your snowflake embellie and the layout on this one is great! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, this is FABULOUS Terrie!! =) Love that blue cuttlebugged snowflake bg, and your circle on the side makes him look like he's in a snowglobe of sorts. LOVE IT! Thanks for playing at Double Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and i do love the background, you chose lovely colours too
    I have a new challenge at my Dezinaworld blog if you fancy a go but if not, just keep on making beautiful art
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete