Thursday, April 15, 2010

SPLISH-SPLASH


A FROGGY CHALLENGE...
The digi kitty is having another progressive challenge with this cute image of froggies in water puddles...
Go spread the word and have fun as the team at digi kitty would say...
I cut out the sentiment splish-splash and mountted on foam dots...
Come and join us and create your splish-splash frogs at
http://thedigikitty.blogspot.com/
My supplies:
Image: The Digi Kitty Blog
Cardstock: Recollections
Coloring: Crayola Twistable & Sansodor Solvent
Foam dots: 3M
Chalking: Pebbles Inc.
Cuttlebug Background: Spots & Dots
Thanks for looking and your comments...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Terrie, this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the colors and the way you colored the image...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely ADORABLE-I love every single detail--the raised sentiment, your coloring, the embossed card--wow! You just did an awesome job!
    I love it!
    I'll be sending your Whoo's the Sweetest Owl set at the end of the challenge, and I'll have a new freebie posted next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the texture that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute Terrie!!!! I love this card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. like what you did on your card
    very cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you designed your card! That is the perfect embossing folder for that image and the colors are perfect! Did you hand cut those sentiments? Perfectly done! Thanks for making such cute cards for the Digi Kitty challenges! I enjoy seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fabulous card, I love the double image. Thanks for joining us at DigiKitty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!! The embossing adds so much to this card. Love how you used crayola. Very cute. Thanks for playing at DigiKitty.

    ReplyDelete