Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow, what a busy holidays....but to be honest I'm glad that it is over...
I didn't even decorate this season so I have nothing to put away but my Christmas cards...
I did have a nice Christmas and Birthday (day after Chrsitmas) I went to Ithaca N.Y. to surprise my sister and it was a surprise...just wished we could of stayed longer...
Had New Year Eve over my daughter Nicole and had a great time...
because I wasn't home for my birthday my daughters did on New Year Eve..
and this time I was surprised..as a birthday gift I received a brand new RED Cricut
Expression...It is really beautiful..I'm not a red person but this item is really great..
plus two new cartridge to go with it....My daughters were very generous...Gotta love them..
Very proud of them not just for this gift but through out the whole year...they are very good with gifts and their love...
Now that 2010 rolled in I'm wondering what this year will bring...to me a new year is a scary one cause I don't know what is around the corner...I lost a brother 21/2 yrs ago and still have a hard time dealing with it so that year was a sad one...I know you can always expect good news all the time but sad news is very depressing....
Wishing all a Happy New Year and Happy Crafting.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terrie! Happy New Year, Happy Birthday and CONGRATS on your new shiny red Cricut Expression...that's AWESOME! I can't wait to see all the fabulous stuff you make with it!

    ReplyDelete